The iRecycle Kit from Battery Solutions makes it easy for everyone—from households to corporations—to environmentally and economically recycle spent dry-cell batteries.
Each iRecycle Kit includes everything you need to recycle your batteries and handheld electronics. You simply collect all dry-cell battery types and hand-held electronics together—without separating—and mail them to us. We do the sorting, logistics, shipping, receiving, and recycling.
This is our no-hassle solution to help you ensure batteries and electronics are recycled properly. And easily.
How to Get Started
It’s easy! To get your iRecycling Kit - Purchase Now
iRecycle Kit Features
- Fully-Inclusive Recycling Product
- Pre-Paid Shipping Included
- UN-Approved Collection Containers
- Two Attractive Boxes And Two Pails From Which To Choose
How It Works
- Purchase the size of recycling kit that’s right for you.
- Receive your recycling kit in the mail.
- Fill the kit with all types of dry-cell batteries and handheld electronics.
- Once your kit is filled, ship it pre-paid to our recycling center. It’s as easy as that.
Benefits Of Recycling
- It’s the safest way to recycle batteries
- It helps you remain in compliance with any applicable environmental laws
- All hazardous materials are recycled properly
- The plastic and metal materials reclaimed are reused
- It saves landfill costs
- It saves natural resources
- It’s the right thing to do
Materials We Accept
- Household batteries, both rechargeable and non-rechargeable, such as
- D-cell, C-cell, AA, AAA, 9-volt, and button cells
- Rechargeable battery packs from:
- Cell phones, cameras, laptop computers, power tools, etc.
- Handheld electronics:
- Cell phones, iPods, PDAs, pagers, and so on
- Any other dry-cell batteries